Medium of Instruction & languages taught
English is the medium of Instruction.
Classes I to IV
Classes V to VII
Classes IX, X
Please Note : English as a I Language has two papers
Classes I to IX
Classes I to IX
9-00 a.m. to 12-30 p.m
Monday – Friday
9-00 a.m. to 3-00 p.m
Monday – Friday
9-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m
Monday – Friday
Students should wear their school uniform on all working days, except if notified otherwise.
Boys: White and Grey half-sleeve shirt, Grey shorts (Grey Pants-Std. VII to X), Grey and Red striped tie, Black leather shoes, Black socks and School Belt.
Girls: White and Grey half-sleeve blouse, Grey Pinafore, Grey and Red Striped Tie, Black leather shoes, Black socks and School Belt.
For Std. III to X on Saturday
1. Students are normally not permitted to use the school telephone except in an emergency. Parents are advised not to call their wards over telephone unless it is important and inevitable. However, parents can leave a message at the reception which will be conveyed to the concerned student through the school office.
2. Children should not wear valuable accessories to school.
3. Neatly pressed uniform and well-polished shoes add dignity to the student’s discipline.
4. Any student not found in neat or full uniform is liable to be sent home.
Tie- Ups, Discipline
We wish to offer our children all possible opportunities and avenues for growth and development in Venkat International Pubic School. To this end, we have tied up with leading external course providers for courses like i-math, BASE, AAT, ASSET, IAIS, and V-Sat etc.
Venkat International Public School
• Pupils are expected to show respect to their teachers at all times.
• No Pupil is allowed to leave the class room without the teacher’s permission.
• Use of phone during class hours is strictly forbidden.
• No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during class hours without the permission of the Principal.
• Pupils must be punctual and regular in attending school and must do their home-work
• Prior permission from the Principal must be obtained in case of foreseen leave of absence. The letter from the parent certified by the Principal has to be sent with the pupil when he/she returns to school after such leave of absence. Whenever leave is required or a pupil has been absent, the parent or guardian must enter the information in the leave record column and the pupil must produce the same to the concerned authority with the parent’s signature. Requests for half day leave, departure from school before scheduled time etc., must be entered and duly signed by the parent or guardian.
• The Homework Diary must be brought to school every day and must be signed by the parent or guardian every week end. Report books should be returned to school with the parent’s signature within one or two days after receiving them.
• All pupils must be neatly dressed in their School Uniform supplied by the school.
• Books and other articles should have the name of the owner marked on them. Each pupil is
responsible for his/her own belongings.
• When any damage is done to the school property, it should be reported to the Principal.
• Story Books and Magazines are not to be brought to school.
Syllabus is important as a guideline. But if it becomes the be-all and end-all of everything, then education loses its sheen. Our learner -centric approach at Venkat International Pubic School goes beyond the mere syllabi, making learning cosmopolitan, in tune with the needs of to-day’s fast-paced world, and helps the young minds learn and enjoy what is taught all the more. We call this approach Total Education. It has paid us rich dividends every year.
The Board Examination results of this year have been as commendable as in the earlier years. Our success rate like previous years was a full 100% with a very high percentage of “Distinctions” and “First Classes”. Credit for this should be equally shared by the enlightened policies pursued by the Management, the untiring efforts of a splendidly dedicated band of teachers, a bunch of scholars with the never-say-die attitude deeply inculcated in them and a caring, committed lot of parents willing to sacrifice anything for the betterment and benefit of their wards.
A well-stocked library with endless reference materials, large and well-equipped laboratories in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Geography giving the students hands-on experience of the theoretical portions learnt earlier and an ambience matching international norms, have paid us rich benefits. We are justifiably proud of them. We are determined to keep this momentum going at Venkat International Pubic School.
Grooming Tomorrow’s Leader – Venkatamma Prathibha Puraskara
Fulfilment of a Coveted Journey
This award was instituted a few years back to felicitate the toppers appearing in Board Examinations every year. It has seen the light of day as a day of commemoration of the revered memory of the Mother of the Founder Chairman of our Institution. She displayed foresight of a high order stressing the paramount importance of education in every individual’s life.
As far as co-curricular activities are concerned, each academic year has its own share of events with the graph registering an upward growth every year. C.C.A. Department of the school really had their hands full during the past year with a host of activities hardly ever seen before and unlikely to be matched hence.
The School Council Elections are conducted with the right mix of solemnity, sincerity, spirit and style. Its culmination is a really impressive investiture ceremony, rich in content and serious in intent. A plethora of inter-house competitions bring about the innate talent of the competitors, their healthy but intense competition along with zeal and energy. The competitions include drawing and painting, recitation, elocution, carvings, dramatics, mono-acting, skit, dance and musical recitals, dumb charade etc. for all levels of schooling – primary and secondary.
Other exciting events like food-fest, fancy dress and symposia are also conducted. Annual programmes like Independence Day. Gandhi Jayanthi, Republic Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Rajyotsava Day, Christmas Day etc., are also celebrated with gay abandon.
Celebratory and educational events like Venkatamma Prathibha Puraskar, Language Fest, Chrysalis Programme, “Ninad, Sanskrit Fest, etc. occur on a regular basis. The Annual Day and Graduation Day are held in January.
National Cadet Corps – Cardinals of Discipline
NCC has been introduced in our school with a view to gearing up our students for better future prospects and inculcate in them the spirit of comradeship, secularism, a spirit of adventure and the ideal of selfless service to the nation. We hope to train a platoon of young cadets – disciplined, service-minded and fully aware of their duties and responsibilities.
Indoor and Outdoor Games
Games and sports form an integral part of the school curriculum for which a wide range of facilities are available. Students are encouraged to participate in athletics, football, hockey, cricket, basketball, table tennis, badminton, chess, and throw ball etc. While some of these sports are played at the inter-school level, other sports are played at the intra-school level.
The school has also made comprehensive arrangements for a large number of adventure sports like trekking, rock climbing and mountaineering outside the school. Students compete at State / National / International tournaments in various sporting disciplines.
Our music academy develops and showcases the many talents of our diverse student population. Bringing this talent and diversity to the fore contributes immensely to the vitality and joyfulness of the student community.
Amenities – Safety and Security of the children
Each class in Venkat International Pubic School is housed in a large, airy, well-ventilated 25′ x 20′ room. New matching furniture and an ultra-modern writing board adds to the decor. Desk leg-space is more than adequate. Apart from the usual classrooms there are language rooms, mathematics lab and everybody’s favourite – a Geography lab. It is a treat for the eyes.
Each floor has a large, wide corridor. The clean, spacious toilets are kept spic and span by our indefatigable housekeeping team. Large, spacious high-tech elevators take people to their respective floors in a jiffy.